Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Dear Daddy,

Today Mommy and I had a long talk about college football and why it's your favorite season all year. I know it was a big weekend so I hope you were able to watch some of the games today. But in case you weren't able to, I watched some with Mommy so I could give you the highlights. Mommy also taught me how to say GO UTES, and GO FALCONS, and GO COUGARS!! I think you'll have to teach me about the rules as Mom seemed a little fuzzy and if you could teach me how to throw that'd probably be in my best interests too (don't tell Mom I said that :-)). I wore red in honor of Utah, and I wore your Air Force hat, and I played with your BYU football.

XOXO,

Kaitlyn












1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I loved your little letter to you Dad, Kaitlyn. Your Daddy is such a lucky guy to have such a sweet daughter!