Monday, January 7, 2008

You're doing OK, Dad!!

Occasionally, especially as a new dad you wonder if you're doing a good job raising your children. Am I doing what I need to do to provide them with a safe and healthy environment, conducive to allowing them to grow and reach their full potential? Am I teaching them right from wrong? Am I teaching them to discern what is important from what isn't? Every once in a while Kaitlyn lets me know I'm doing OK.

Last week Princess Kaitlyn was happily playing in her new saucer brought by Santa only the week before when the Sugar Bowl came on . . .

Daddy couldn't be prouder!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, poor Kaitlyn! Perhaps you should look to the light and follow your mommy's example instead. :) :)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! Thanks for sharing it! She is going to grow up very well balanced.

Michelle said...

Thats hilarious! Way to go Jeff...(can you sense the sarcasm in my voice?!)

charlotte said...

Jon keeps trying to tell Jolene that football is for boys not girls but she still snuggles up to him to watch. I really think its just because that's when he sits still and doesn't do anything for a couple of hours. Looks like you may have one too. That's fun for the two of you. Go Dad!