Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!

In the strictest sense, Kaitlyn really won't be six months old for approximately 41 more hours, but we had her 6-month pictures taken this afternoon and I was so excited about how cute she is I couldn't wait to share. (I'm so objective you know.)

The following is a brief bio that will be published in the San Antonio Families Supporting Adoption (FSA) chapter newsletter this month . . .

Weighing 7 lbs 8 ozs and measuring 19 inches, Kaitlyn Ann entered this world Wednesday, September 5, 2007. In a moment, our world was forever changed. We were blessed with the opportunity to spend her first two days at her side in the nursery until placement Friday, September 7. Since then we have enjoyed every minute especially her smiles, laughter, happy disposition, and the sweet spirit she has brought into our home!! We are so grateful for the opportunity to grow our forever family through the miracle of adoption and look forward to March 7 & 8 when we will return to Utah for our finalization hearing and our sealing appointment at the Salt Lake Temple.

(I just have the raw images on my CD so these aren't all cropped pretty, but she still looks cute!!)




4 comments:

Emmie-Lew said...

SUPER CUTE!! No wonder she was still in her jammies this morning! I hope the meeting didn't go too long for you! She is SO DANG CUTE! I'll miss you this week- call me when you get home and we'll go to lunch! Have so much fun- I can't wait to see pictures! -Em

OwenEveryone said...

She is so darling!! Thanks for sharing those pictures! Have a great Trip!! We will be thinking of you!

GRACE

Laura said...

I just LOVE that girl! What a doll! I can hardly wait to see her and share in your family's special weekend. WE LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

Yes, you are so objective...not biased at all!!! Well, I have to agree, she is soooo adorable! I can't wait to see her. I just love that age..it is so much fun.